Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Knowing Your Audience


I was talking to Daddy the other day and I realized that even though I love writing posts for this blog, that I am often at a loss what to write. I can come up with lots of ideas for posts, but I do not know who is all reading this blog, where you live, what you do, what you enjoy. I often get random messages like "Love your blog!" so I know there are definitely people reading it, but without many official followers or commenters, it is hard to gauge how many people are and what you would like to see and read here. As a student of English, we are always told to know your audience, yet right now I am writing for an invisible audience.


So, this may not work but I am wondering if people would comment on this post, giving a little inisight into yourself. What do you like about the blog? Do you have suggestions for improving it or additions (like more photos)? What are your fetishes? If nobody responds, well then it's just a failed experiment, but I figured I should at least try to reach out to my readers and figure out who you all are :) In any case, thanks for sticking with the blog...it's nice to know people are learning our kinky dreams and realities and enjoying them.


In other news, Daddy and I are doing very well. We're busy, but getting to see each other for a little while every day. Daddy stayed overnight the other day, which was a good thing, becuase there were very scary thunderstorms and he held me tightly when there was lots of thunder and lightning. We also went out and bought a few fun things, like a necklace from The Last Airbender movie, kind of a vanilla collar and betrothal necklace that reminds me of my Master constantly when we are out and about. We also got a pretty pink corset-y piece of lingerie and my first pair of crotchless panties (through which Daddy fucked me when we got home together). Pictures should be on the way soon as we get to play together again. Daddy also informed me that he wants to fuck me in the ass again (something I also desire) so I need to start preparing my ass for him again, as Daddy is very big and I am very tight. Lots of new adventures are coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there- I skim over your blog and have it added to my blog roll. I just enjoy blogs about real people doing real stuff. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that pictures are always good, but not necessary. My 'fetish' would have to be spanking and discipline related things. Most of the blogs I read are in regards to those things- however I am not limited to reading only blogs about such.

    I just noticed that your blog was fairly new and gave it a gander. I am not really into the daddy thing, but can appreciate it. I enjoy that you guys do your own thing, and you're happy. I always love learning about all the different things out there- and that includes learning about the people that do them!

    Just keep doing what you're doing, post faithfully, and you should be good =)

    ReplyDelete