Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pinned

While we picked up a few expensive toys the other day, we also can find pleasure (and pain) in cheaper items. While I do not get into hardcore masochism, I enjoy the sensation of light pain, mostly impact play such as spanking, flogging, and slapping. But a few weeks ago, we went to the dollar store and saw a pack of clothespins. We looked at each other and put them in the cart.

Clothespins have long been a standard of BDSM and I have experimented with them by myself in the past. But once again, here was a situation where doing something yourself is completely different than having someone else do it to you. Yesterday we decided to pull out the 36-pack of clothespins and try them out.

Daddy inserted my ball gag, remarking on how humiliating it must be to have someone put in a gag like that. He then strapped down my hands, securing them to the bed so I could not escape. He opened the package and tested a clothespin on his finger before bending down and beginning to suck firmly on one of my nipples. As it hardened, I began to get nervous: What would this feel like? Would it be more than I could take? Could I be a good little slave girl for Daddy and take the pain and not use our agreed-upon signal for him to stop?

The clothespin tightened on my nipple and I groaned into my gag. I began to realize that when I experimented with clothespins myself, I would adjust them so that they applied pressure but not pain...but my hands were tied and my Daddy Dom was putting them on me. I had no control of where the pins were going, how long they would be there, and no way of getting them off.

All 36 pins went on. Daddy was especially devious and found all sorts of ways to humiliate and torment me: pins between my toes, on my labia, belly button, and the delicate, soft flesh of my inner arms and thighs. It got so that I could bear move, every movement shaking the pins and renewing the sting of pain at each location. Once all 36 were on, Daddy stepped back to marvel at his work, commenting on how it must feel to have so many small pricks of pain, not fading to a dull throb, but each remaining an individual sting on 36 places on my body. Hearing this made me know it was true as I felt the sting on my pussy lips, on my neck, on my arm, on my toe all at the same time.

Of course, anyone who has played with clothespins knows that is uncomfortable to have them put on, but the real pain comes from having them taken off. The blood rushes back to the bruised flesh, reawakening the deprived area and making any sensation unbearable. Daddy did not wait too long before beginning to take the pins off and boy, did I get loud then. I moaned, groaned, screamed, and writhed as every pin left my poor flesh. The worst ones were the ones on my pussy, such soft and delicate lips to be under so much pressure, and the very first two to go on my nipples, pinched tightly for the longest time. And Devious Daddy, he counted them down to me, touching each pin every time he did so to remind of where they were and how many were left!

It was a nice experience for the both of us. I loved the control, the pain, and the pure BDSM of the activity. It wasn't so hardcore as to throw me into subspace and keep me, which is often too much for me. This was a sexual pain, an enjoyable pain, one I definitely want to experience again.

No comments:

Post a Comment