Tuesday, June 8, 2010

School Girl

The other night, Daddy put on these short tight little shorts for me. He knows how much it arouses me to see him walking around naked or nearly naked, especially wearing tight clothes that show off his sexy frame. He suggested I put on something sexy too and I went to our playroom to see what I could find. I saw my red plaid skirt and white button up and I remembered the very first erotic scenario Daddy described for me: a school girl tied to her desk so she couldn't complete the task before her, for which she must of course be punished.

The plaid skirt is wool and a plaid similar to that of Catholic school uniforms but far too long for kinky purposes. I rolled it up so it barely covered my body at all and tied the white shirt so it hung open around the breasts. I then went out to Daddy, who seemed to like what he saw.

We went into the playroom and I took my seat in the old-fashioned school desk we have and Daddy began to take pictures of me, my skirt riding up my legs, which naturally fell open to show Daddy everything. I enjoyed being Daddy's little model and I could see and feel that he was getting excited too.

We moved to the bedroom and Daddy shoved his thick cock into my mouth as I began to prepare it to fuck me. I sucked on it to make it extra hard and lubricated it so Daddy could shove into me right away. I squealed in delight as I felt his full hardness press all the way into my body, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine and making me gasp for breath. Daddy fucked me hard, deep, and thoroughly, spoiling his little school girl. I pumped my hips, grinding against him, writhing in pleasure underneath him. I moaned and groaned like I never have before, feeling like I could explode with the pleasure, like it was almost more than I could take. Daddy came with a loud grunt, unusual for him and a rare treat for me to hear him. I am so glad that we both got off so strongly on this little bit of role play and look forward to more private "lessons" in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment