Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dressing Up

Daddy and I love to dress up. I love to feel different when I put on something "interesting." We are amassing a variety of items, from my full Renaissance costume I bought when in a Madrigal choir several years ago, to a pink latex corset, to my school girl outfit, to various lingerie pieces (chemises, sexy panties, and kinky items). I also just enjoy walking around in panties and bra, snuggling with Daddy in the hot weather with barely anything on at all. Inevitably, one thing will lead to another and I will find myself taking Daddy's cock deep in my mouth and pussy before I know it...just a little added bonus, I guess :)

It's usually me that dresses up, simply because I enjoy doing it, it brings Daddy great pleasure to see me in something kinky and sexy, and because we can find seemingly innocuous things while out and about in regular stores that can suit our devious purposes quite nicely. For example, I have a Disney Princess nightie that is a 14/16 for real little girls which fits me surprisingly. It barely covers anything worth covering but that only enhances the overall effect! We found it at a Salvation Army thrift store for maybe 2-3 bucks and we both love it.

While out shopping yesterday, Daddy said he wanted my opinion when buying him new underwear. Having hardly been in a men's section of a store throughout my life, I was surprised at some of the options. I had no idea they sold things like string bikinis for men in a Wal-Mart. I was aroused thinking of how my Daddy would look in such things and he gladly bought a few new types of underwear, knowing I will enjoy him walking around in almost nothing almost as much as he enjoys seeing me walking around in almost nothing.

I also sew and can make pretty much anything, but I need more time to produce anything. I have been busy and distracted lately, plus the room that has my sewing machine doesn't have a lamp in it right now, limiting the hours I can sew. Plus, I am woefully unstimulated to go in there and work for some reason. But I can think of about 100 things I would like to make which would be put into kinky service for Daddy and I, so maybe I can motivate myself to get something done this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment