Saturday, June 26, 2010

Update

Well, it has been a very busy couple of days. I am continuing to work part-time as well as attend summer school and job search at the same time. Daddy has his job, starts working at a festival soon, and has been interviewing for new jobs. In short, we have not seen much of each other. On one hand, this is really difficult. I miss him so much that it hurts and I cry sometimes, feeling the silence creep in on me, aware of how alone I am now that I moved out of my mom's house. I watch the clock just waiting for the time to pass so I can be with him again. And since we aren't technically living together, that means that a few days can go by without a solid amount of time spent together. Since we know we are meant to be and will be together for the long haul, it's like we are married already and what wife wouldn't miss her husband if she didn't see him for awhile?

But I am realistic. I know we each need to make some money, I need to finish this degree, and that it is perfectly normal and even necessary to spend time apart. I am always telling him that he needs time to do things like play his XBOX 360 and I need to go out with my girlfriends or work on my crafts. If we don't have time to do those things, we won't be happy as individuals. So I try to view time apart as a healing, helpful thing even if it is hard for me to remain so positive about it after a few days without Daddy. I know he is working hard, saving money he wants to use to support us and spoil me, and showing me what a good and thoughtful Daddy he is by sacrificing his time and effort for something ultimately positive. The least I can do is to be there to support him, comfort him, bring him some pleasure during a hard day, and be a positive force in his life. I try every day to live up to this model...

I did get to see him yesterday for about 2 and a 1/2 hours, a nice little "hello" in the middle of the day. After not being near him for awhile, it was so nice to sit at his feet and cuddle into him, kissing him about a thousand times, and eventually, feeling the joy of our two bodies meeting again. We made love twice, very passionately, me not being able to control the volume of my voice as my body melted into the pleasure, my mind lost in the beauty of the act. I had been dreaming of this, and to finally taste his cock in my mouth, to feel him plunging into my pussy, to feel his hands caressing my back-- it was almost too much for me. I am overwhelmed with love for this man, my soul mate.

I am also looking forward to Daddy spending the night tonight and getting to be with him tomorrow on his day off. It's going to be soooo nice! I will hopefully have some wonderful new adventures to report to you soon. Take care!
Daddy's Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment