Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day, as you all know. Daddy and I spent part of the day apart while he attended to his dad and grandpa and then we met up. I gave him a card commemorating our first Father's Day together, remarking on how much I love him and think he is just simply the best Daddy in the world! After be-bopping around for a bit, we went home and made dinner. Daddy wanted to see me in the new tank top we picked up at a secondhand store, so I put it on with my panties and showed him.
Liking what he saw, he began to feel me up and kiss me. One thing lead to another and Daddy and I celebrated Father's Day in our private way. The fucking felt amazing after being apart for a few days, making me moan and groan in a guttural and animalistic way, driving Daddy wild. He told me to beg him to cum on my face, which I prompty did, getting on my knees and saying, "Daddy, will plllleeeeaaasssseee cum on my face?" Daddy came with a torrent of cum, spilling it into my mouth, up my nose, and down my tank top.
After cleaning myself up, I told Daddy I wanted to be his babygirl again, so he diapered me and led me to the living room to relax in just my diaper and cum-stained tank top. I went potty in my diaper and sat in it for about 45 minutes before being changed, the longest I have been in a dirty diaper. Then Daddy cleaned me up and put me to bed, climbing in next to me and cuddling my naked body. Once again, one thing led to another and Daddy came all over my tummy. What a nice day for the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment