Tuesday, June 15, 2010

5 Months

Today, my Daddy and I are celebrating our five-month anniversary. I cannot believe it has only been five months! We are soulmates, lovers, friends, and already promised to be with one another. When I think back to that first date, I can't believe we were as bold as we were.

We had been talking as friends only, kinky people with similar interests and a surprisingly similar background...turns out we went to high school together and he actually knew some of my family just by chance. So when Daddy came to meet me that first date, I already felt like I knew and loved him, but I was still shaking in my boots when he walked up my driveway. I opened the door, caught my first glimpse of him and backed into the kitchen as he came in. After saying hello to the family dog, he kissed me....and led me over to the sofa.

We sat next to each other and I put my leg up on the ottoman, revealing a creamy thigh from under my short skirt. As he kissed me and put a hand on my leg, I got a little bolder and told him that I thought I forgot to put something on that morning. I knew from our conversations that I would get a spanking if I was without underwear, so I knew what was coming. Daddy put his hand up my silky thigh and felt up, fingers nearing my pussy, gently brushing the soft lips with the tips of his fingers. His eyebrows raised in interest as it was confirmed that I was indeed panty-less.

He then said we needed to move to the bedroom where I was swiftly pulled over his knee and held in place while his hand began to strike my vulnerable, exposed, naked ass. It hurt! I squirmed and fidgeted as the searing pain began to leave red marks all over my milky skin but he held me in place firmly. After probably 20 strokes, I was released, standing dazedly as he ordered me to undress.

I backed onto the bed completely naked and watched him strip, growing more lustful with every inch of skin that was revealed to me. He is beautiful and sexy and the sight, smell, taste, and touch of his body drives me over the edge. He crawled up on me and entered me, filling me with his cock for the very first time. Talk about a hello!

That first day was full of a lot of "firsts." I was fucked, inspected, spanked, collared, and cuddled by this man, the most wonderful man on the planet, the only one for me. I am so glad to have spent five months with you, Daddy, the love of my life. To many more months and years and decades :)

No comments:

Post a Comment