Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daddy's Little Whore

Daddy wanted me to put up a blog post about what a little whore I have been for him lately. We went on vacation with family and friends over Memorial Day and we were disappointed to discover that several beds were in one room. It immediately made me want to have Daddy's cock in me (especially since I knew I would have to do without) and Daddy and I stole a few moments to have me suck on his cock in the bathroom, where he came all over my pretty pink swimsuit he bought for me. I was so eager to take his big dick in my mouth that it didn't take long for him to cum and for me to lick it off of myself.

Then I dressed as a saloon girl in an old-time photo we took together. I got all frisky once in the saloon girl outfit, dressed as a whore and feeling like one. Daddy whispered in my ear that I am his private whore and I wanted to have him fuck me then and there. Alas, we had to wait but that made our physical reunion all the better.

Once we got home, we had lots of sex. Daddy came four times in one 24-hour period, a record for us! I wore Daddy out, playing with myself to turn him on, gyrating against him, wearing sexy outfits. I was a lot for Daddy: his little girl, holding his hand all throughout the vacation and whispering naughty things in his ear and being dirty in the hot tub at the hotel. I was also his babygirl once we got home and guess what? I went potty in my diaper for the very first time!!! Crouching down works for me and I am able to let loose just like that! Daddy is so proud of me! I am feeling happy and summer-ific!

1 comment: