Friday, June 11, 2010

Sexed Up

Daddy and I got to spend time together for almost 24 hours after being apart for a few days due to work. It was so nice! In addition to watching our favorite shows together, eating yummy Italian food, and plenty of cuddling, I got all sexed up by Daddy!

I was Daddy's little slave girl, probably my favorite role since it combines the best of both worlds: I get to be little and a slave at the same time. I sucked Daddy's cock several times, once with him sitting on my chest and ramming it down my throat. I also got fucked quite a few times, at night, in the morning, and a quickie before Daddy had to leave. He came on me, always a nice experience and I came, writhing in his arms as he called me his good little bitch for cumming like that. Daddy was rougher with me last night, pumping his cock into my tight pussy (which was freshly shaven and smooth as silk) harder than normal, making me moan, groan, scream, squeal, and gasp as perhaps never before. I came vaginally too, squeezing my legs around him, lost in the pleasure for one long moment. So even though I might not see him for two days, I have this delicious tingle in my pussy to remind me of these joyous past 24 hours. I love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment