Friday, July 2, 2010

Spanking

Hi all! Since I had a reply saying that spanking and discipline is a core fetish, I thought I would touch on the subject. Before I ever began playing in the fetish world, the idea alone of spanking and other impact play would seriously turn me on, the kind of frustration that would keep me tossing and turning in the sheets for nights on end. I tried self-spanking, with hands and belts, but never really felt like I was getting the kind of sensation I was looking for. Even now, I realize I am aiming for more of a "thuddy" feeling than a "stingy" one.

But once I met my Master and began receiving real spankings, I realized that they were different than I had imagined, mostly because even in my fantasies, I was "controlling" how long a spanking went on, even imagining the exact spots I would be hit. In a real spanking, when you are held down over someone's knee, you have no control over where you will be hit, how hard, with what, and how long. At first, that scared me a bit, but now I have come to love that loss of control on my part, placing myself in Daddy's hands and riding out the pain. I am a little pain slut sometimes and beg for more spankings, which pleases Daddy and he gladly gives me more.

Spanking is a regular item on the menu for us, although it often involves just a few swats here and a few spankings there. We don't sit down and have a spanking go on for a half an hour in other words. It's a warm-up for other activities and is usually not an end in itself. We usually do bare-handed, but we do have a riding crop, flogger, and a paddle (which I do not like because it is so very stingy)! I usually lie on the bed but OTK is a favorite as well.

As far as discipline goes, that is a tricky matter. I am a good girl for Daddy, naturally sweet, submissive and compliant. If I am sassy or naughty, Daddy will tweak my nose or tap it and say, "No," and I usually quiet myself right away. The only time I have actually received a spanking as punishment spanking was on our first date, when I "forgot" to wear panties. Daddy has said that he would much prefer that I just ask for a spanking if I want one, rather than purposefully acting out in order to get one. And being a sweet princess, I am quite happy to go along with that plan...plus the humilation of having to ask for a spanking is a delicious appetizer to what's about to happen :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, Missus. I rather enjoyed that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Freya I am so glad you liked it, look for more like it coming soon!

    ReplyDelete