Friday, July 9, 2010

Today

Today I visited Daddy....

While there was plenty of cuddling and kisses and sweet nothings, there was also a bit of rough play, the kind I really get a kick out of. I was wearing a short skirt and lay down on the sofa to reveal my creamy thighs and round buttocks, flashing my little girl panties with bows on them at Daddy. I took his hand and ran it across my skin, already losing myself in the pleasure of his touch on my delicate parts. He leaned down and whispered, "Do you want to be spanked?" I nodded my head yes, but Daddy said I needed to use my words and tell him what I wanted. So like the good kinky little girl that I am, I said, "Daddy, I want to be spanked."

And spanked I was! Daddy hit me hard, using his hand over and over again, hitting the same spots time and again. The thuds were so powerful that they rocked my whole body and I squealed in pain and delight. Calling me his little masochistic pain slut, Daddy smacked my bottom again and again and again! Once I was warmed up, Daddy took a seat on the end of the sofa and put my head into his lap. He pulled out his cock and stuck it into my mouth, filling my pretty mouth while I still felt the keen sting of the spanking. I went to town on his big cock, sucking, tonguing, moving, and taking it deep so that I choked on his hard length. As I sucked him, he spanked my tender ass some more. After a few minutes of this, I was getting slobbery and very turned on. Daddy then asked me if I wanted to be thrown over the sofa and stuffed. Of course, I said yes right away, excited since I hadn't expected to be penetrated during this visit. Daddy stood me up and bend me over the sofa, forcing my head down and my legs apart. I felt his cock pressing against my swollen lips, teasing me until I felt his head press into my soft and wet pussy.

After a minute, my pussy loosened up and took in his whole length. The feeling was incredible! With a big height difference, positions other than missionary aren't easy for us and it felt so different to be penetrated from behind. It made me feel submissive, first off, with my man behind me, grabbing my hips and pulling me back onto his cock, seeing him stand and thrust into me again and again...the feeling was almost overwhelming and my knees shook a little as I tried to keep standing as the pleasure was so intense! Second, the position made me feel a bit like an animal, used and objectified (in a good way!). The mindset combined with the different sensations drove me over the edge. After Daddy pulled out, I was a good girl and cleaned my pussy juices off of his cock, sealing the deal with a sweet kiss :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow very hot! You're an awesome writer and it sounds like you and your Daddy had a great time
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete