Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Uh-Oh!

Daddy's sick! He has one of those nasty, creep-up-on-you summer colds that leaves you feeling drained and sore. I hate to see him I wiped out like this...it makes me unsure of how I can best take care of HIM for a change. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do at this point, but I can comfort him, try to make him as comfy as possible, and support him through this tough time. I am hoping I don't catch whatever he has but that hasn't stopped me from kissing him!!!
This does also mean that we are abstaining from sex for the past few days. While I miss it, I love him more...and I know that when we do make love again, it will be wonderfully intense. In the meantime, I always have my Hitatchi Magic Wand and Daddy's voice in my ear to get me along. Take care Daddy! Your little girl loves you sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment