Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Surprise Sex

I did not expect to see Daddy until tomorrow…but as I lay in bed, using my Hitatchi Magic Wand before sleeping, I got a text from Daddy. He said he could come over if I wanted to which I replied, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” He arrived about twenty minutes later and we talked about our days and watched a bit of TV before heading back to the bedroom.

I was excited, but I had no idea what a night lay before me. I sucked his cock, which I love to do very much, lubing it up so he could fuck me…and fuck me he did. I have never been fucked like that in my life. It went on and on and on until my eyes were rolling back, my breath caught in my chest, and I came and came and came, shaking and dripping with sweat. I felt thoroughly used in the best way possible and also felt exposed and vulnerable. Afterwards, Daddy held me in his arms, where I fell asleep, content in the knowledge of his love and protection.

When we woke up this morning, still in each other’s arms, I began touching Daddy’s body, my fingers wandering all over his body…I cupped his balls, stroked his cock, ran my fingers over his sexy chest. Daddy knew what I was getting at and teased me that this was my way of saying I wanted to be his little fuckdoll again. I said, in my sweet little girl voice, “Daddy, I want your cock in me again!” Needless to say, that fired him up and before I knew it, I was on my back again with my legs spread, getting pounded by the man I love. I was still feeling it from the night before, so this making love was also very intense. After cumming yet again, I was exhausted, but we had to get ready for the day. After breakfast and packing up for the day, I realized that we had fifteen minutes before we had to leave. So guess what we did?!

Ah quickies…I love you! Maybe it’s the danger of running late, maybe it’s the spontaneity of the heat of the moment, but quickies are awesome! I left my socks and sports bra on and pulled my breasts out of the bra so my nipples were exposed and breasts gently cupped, the sight of which turned both Daddy and I on really fast. We both came in less than ten minutes, which in this case is a very good thing. Just goes to show what you can do with two naked bodies and a couple of minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment