Friday, July 16, 2010

6 Months


Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary!!! Unfortunately, I had to work and stay at school until it was late, so we celebrated on Wednesday instead. It was such a great day, getting to lounge and spend all day with Daddy. We went out shopping a little bit to pick up some things we have been looking for and got KFC for dinner (yum!). It was nothing fancy, just us, just the way I like it :)

Of course, there was lots of making love as well. Every so often, we would end up back in the bedroom, lying naked in bed together. We bought curtains for our bedroom since the sun is so bright and always wakes us up too early so we tried them out by having a lovely mid-afternoon nap together.

At night, when Daddy was getting ready to go to bed, I put on my pretty pink ball-gag and stripped down to my panties and lay on the bed waiting for him. When he saw me like that, he came over and whispered in my ear that he wanted me to play with myself and to cum if I could, screaming and moaning into the gag. I obliged him and began writhing around on the bed next to him. All sorts of kinky images popped into my head and Daddy began telling me about new kinky ideas he has for us, ideas that pushed me over the edge and made me cum like a freight train, being so loud I was afraid the neighbors would complain.

Daddy then used me as his little fuckdoll and I moaned and groaned underneath him as he pounded me harder and harder, making me squeal in delight at the delicious shudders running through my body. Daddy came quickly, so turned on was he at all the things we had been talking about. He squirted me with his cum on my tummy and kissed me before falling over, exhausted. We had a sound night's sleep that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment