Saturday, May 1, 2010

Things I Love about Daddy, Part 3

50. That Daddy believes in true love
49. How Daddy groans and pants as he get close to cumming
48. The many role-playing scenes we have performed together, from pirates to harem girls!
47. The sound of Daddy's voice whispering dirty little secrets into my ear
46. The way Daddy performs all the voices when he tells me a naughty story
45. The way Daddy thinks of me before himself
44. The way Daddy wipes and kisses away my tears when I cannot bear to leave him
43. How it feels when Daddy kisses the tip of my nose and bops it with his finger
42. Daddy's care for little animals (especially me when I am Daddy's pet!)
41. The way Daddy will talk to me if I am lonely, even if I just spent all day with him
40. The way Daddy pinches and sucks on my pretty pink nipples, making them hard and sensitive
39. The different ways Daddy treats me as a woman, and a girl, and a babygirl
38. That Daddy can go days without showering and only smell more seductive to me
37. The supersexy way Daddy looks in his hot black undies
36. That it means so much to both of us when I gaze into his eyes and whisper "Daddy"
35. That Daddy got me interested in kinky things I have never tried before
34. That Daddy is a dreamer, but practical and realistic about it
33. The way Daddy's goatee tickles me when I kiss him
32. The way Daddy admires my smooth, hairless little girl skin
31. The way that Daddy takes care of me, especially when I'm not feeling well
30. That Daddy doesn't mind when I am clumsy or knock something over
29. The way Daddy's skin absorbs the smell of sex and holds onto it so I can lean in and remember our lovemaking
28. The way Daddy looks at me with such love and awe in his eyes
27. The way Daddy calls me a whore so lovingly
26. Daddy's firm hand spanking me thoroughly
25. Daddy taping me into a diaper, something I thought never to enjoy but now crave

No comments:

Post a Comment