Friday, May 28, 2010

Master/slave

As promised, here is an account of last night with Master.

We were unfortunately interrupted as I was changing into a slave outfit and had to wait an hour or so before we were alone and could resume our kinky activities. But once we were alone, I put on a short black skirt, a purple bustier, my studded collar, and cuffs and went out to Master in the living room. He seemed to like what he saw and he began to explore my body, massaging my breasts, feeling between my legs, murmuring at the wetness he found there.

He had me retrieve a short length of rope and tied my hands together and secured them above my head. Liking the feel of the ropes on my skin, he suggested a full-body binding to which I heartily agreed. Master is an artist by trade and his aesthetic eye did not fail last night. He bound me, pulling a crotch rope tight. My breasts were bound and forced upwards, creating luscious curves at the top of my bustier. My awareness of my body increased a thousand times over as I felt the tightness in my chest as I tried to breathe with the restricting ropes on me. I could feel the hard knot tied in the crotch, the rope spreading my ass cheeks, the pressure on my breasts. Master began to take pictures and video of the experience for us to relive later. The ropework was intricate, so it took a long time to put on and remove.

It was almost ten o'clock at night already and Master knew I was getting excited for what was surely coming next. He ordered me to the bedroom and to prepare the bed. I removed the pillows and knelt expectantly next to the bed. He came to bed and before I knew it, I was on my back with my legs spread, being fucked by my Master. It was a nice change of pace, hot and different from usual. I am enjoying bondage more and more and lost myself in the pleasure several times. I can't wait to try things like this again!

NOTE: Pictures coming soon as Blogger won't let me upload right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment