Thursday, May 6, 2010

In the Kitchen


Until May 15th, Daddy and I both live with our parents as we search for jobs in this tough market and economy. I am moving out shortly into a wonderful new space, complete with a second bedroom brimming with possibilities for a 'little's room.' We have dreams of a crib, play pen, stuffed animals corner, Daddy's workspace, etc. We cannot wait to begin filling that room with all of our kinky toys, clothes, and implements.


But until then, we have had to make due. Luckily, my mom is not averse to me bringing my boyfriend over for the night so we take advantage of that fact a few times per week. It is not ideal though. The location is not great, there is a very unruly dog in the house, and my mom chainsmokes like there's no tomorrow, a fact my Daddy and I both hate.


But the worst thing of all is the lack of privacy. We rarely get to be completely alone, just the two of us. Either my mom is right next door or his parents are just upstairs and we are vulnerable to being discovered, as has already happened a few times. One time, we were in the middle of having sex in an empty house when the rest of the family came back home early. We have never whipped our clothes on so fast before! What a frustrating experience.


But there is an unexpected upside to all this sneaking around. It is kind of fun to try to find ways to make contact possible and one of those ways for us is to go into the kitchen and steal a few embraces before someone walks in on us. Daddy began to grope me in the kitchen just yesterday, whispering in my ear that he would bend me over and fuck me if we were alone, all the while gripping my ass and pussy, giving me the mental image of a ripe peach about to burst between my legs.


Not being able to touch each other, say what we really mean, and be generally intimate has forced us to be creative. And furthermore, we can exchange messages nonverbally now. A simple look, a tug on the necklace, etc. will make me understand what Daddy wants even if he cannot verbalize it at the moment. I think all this has brought us closer and made us even more creative in the long run. I love running my hand over Daddy's body, wondering if at any moment, we will be caught. Until we have a place of our own, I will treasure the stolen moments and I will always remember the kitchen as a place of sweet embraces and naughty whispers.

No comments:

Post a Comment