Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bound

My natural default with my love is to be his little girl, his daughter, a sweet and curious 5-6 year old. Both of us enjoy this very much and it keeps our relationship loving and sweet, original to us, and mostly drama-free between the two of us. We hold hands a lot, he buckles me into my seatbelt, cuts up food for me, and tickles and teases me as daddies do. It is a dynamic that works for us, a genuine love and admiration for one another enhanced by the paternal aspect of Daddy being Daddy.

As evidenced by the title of this blog, there is more to our relationship than just ageplay, although it is nearly constant and always lurking under the surface, even in public or with friends (though we shift to more subtle ways to interact with one another). Importantly, I am also his slave. One of the first things he did when we met was to collar me. I wore his symbol until the metal began to tarnish and now I only wear that jewelry on special occasions. I also have a studded collar and a pretty pink one with a matching leash. Then we got a wonderful ring, a belt buckle (or for the kinky-minded, a collar) that fits nicely on my left ring finger. I never take it off so that I am constantly aware of the bond between us, the fact that I am his submissive, and so that others will know that I am claimed. I love looking at my ring, knowing what it means and how it makes me feel, how it reminds me of the early days of our budding relationship, how I am bound to him in every way: mind , heart, and soul. I am his and I wouldn't want it to be any other way.

Having said this, my natural default to ageplay sometimes pushes the role of slave on the backburner. While I am always aware that I am his slave on a certain level, the kind Daddy that I love takes prominence over the stern master that he can be as well. I desire and need both roles and I love that we have been experimenting more with the slave/Master dynamic lately. Master said just last night that he wants to have me collared and outfitted as a slave for a whole day soon, subject to his whim and desire. We have been experimenting with more bondage as well. He hogtied me using cuffs and clips the other day, putting a homemade ball gag into my mouth so that I drooled all over myself while he spanked me and played with a vibrator on my swollen clit. It was exhilirating and I can't wait for more of this play. And we plan on taking more pictures so that I have more I can share with you here. As always, we welcome suggestions or scenarios we can then describe and provide photos of for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment