Monday, May 10, 2010

Revelations

My Daddy and I have grown a lot as a couple already. We have "felt" our way through scenarios and situations, learning what works and what does not. For example, it really works when I get creative with my dirty talk, branching out beyond the moans and groans (even though it is sometimes really hard for me to concentrate on forming words when Daddy fucks me). All roleplaying and costuming has worked for us as well, although I now know that I need some amount of planning in a more intense scene so I am not taken by too much surprise and things don't go beyond what I can handle at that moment. Also, I know now that I should never call out or involve my Daddy in any scene involving pain beyond Daddy spanking me, as my Daddy loves me lots and it pains him as a Daddy to give me pain and excessive force, even when I clearly want it.

We are learning how to blend the various roles. I am at all times to varying degree his slave, his little, and his girlfriend. From time to time, one of these aspects will be the most prominent. When we are sharing a nice night with our friends, I am The Girlfriend. When we are snuggling on the couch or I sit happily at his feet, I am The Little Girl. When he hands me his dishes or commands me to refill a glass of water, I am The Slave. I never had too much of a hard time reconciling these various aspects of both myself and our relationship, but time has helped define the boundaries more clearly during scening and to blur them at all other times.

And having lived "the lifestyle" for four months now, I have formed new connections and opinions that I have not held before. I have made quite a few friends online and hope that this blog will be a pathway to even more of that. I have learned that I sometimes get frustrated by non-sexual ageplayers, the ones who seem to crusade and push that their way is the only way. My Daddy and I both strongly believe in the Live and Let Live policy so long as what everyone is doing is safe, sane, legal, and fun.

Of course, I have had many revelations about AB/DL over the past few months, transforming from someone quite hesitant to even try it to someone loving every second of it. I even had an old memory trudged up a few days ago of a period of sexual experimentation shortly after I began menstruating. I would take several of the thick pads and line the inside of my panties completely with them and wear them for awhile like that. I never thought "Diaper" in my head but clearly the sensation is not unlike that. Perhaps my Daddy has unlocked some secret fantasy I never knew I had but was always lurking there under the surface.

In only four months, we have learned all this and more things that a short little blog post could not adequately explain. These have certainly been the busiest four months of my life, but also the most wonderful. I am secure in the knowledge of my Daddy's love and return to him the same amount of affection, awe, and love. Stay tuned for lots more revelations as we grow and experiment and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment