Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stress

Oy! I love spring because it is beautiful and it means summer is soon to be here, full of sunshine-y days, swimming, and ice cream...But as a student, it means that I am stressed out. I finish school soon and have all sorts of papers and projects due soon. I am keeping on top of things, but it requires dedication and and a sense of organization that is taking a lot out of me.

There are also some personal issues going on. I am moving out of my mom's house in two weeks, which I am very excited about, but she is having separation anxiety and "empty nest" feelings which are confusing me when I should be happy and lighthearted. Also, needing to buy new things, spend as little money as possible, go through everything I own already, pack it up, and take it over to my new apartment is exhausting!

A few other weird occurences and unpleasant events recently have made me stressed out and stretched thin. I feel like my patience is at its breaking point and like I might soon say something to someone which I will regret. But since I know that I am out of sorts, I am keeping an eye on myself and trying to defuse situations before they become ugly. As a genuinely sweet girl who loves to keep the peace and not rock the waters, I can't wait until school is done and things will quiet down (hopefully).

Part of this post has just been to release these feelings and partly, it is meant to put it out there that my posts may be more irregular this week given my busy schedule and due dates. I love having this blog, it gives me great pleasure to share with you intimate details of my life, but if I get tied up (and no, I don't mean tied up in good, kinky way) I might miss a day or two. Please understand and check back later for happier and sexier posts. Until then, take care all of you and feel free to leave any feedbacks, comments, or suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment