Thursday, May 27, 2010

Anticipation

Master informed me last night that tonight after I am done with work, I will be assuming the role of his slave for the entire evening. This is filling me with excitement and anticipation, getting turned on by his words and thoughts of the possibilities. I haven't cum in 48 hours, so I am beginning to be sensitive and turned on almost constantly. The knowledge beforehand that I will be doing something kinky tonight is making my body hungry with desire.

So now I have to try to contain myself. I have to get through a shift at work, perfectly focused, friendly, and capable while underneath I will be frantic with lust. I will probably have to line my underwear since I will get so wet thinking ahead to tonight. Of course, I will share with you all what happens and our reactions to it! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment