Thursday, May 6, 2010

100 Things I love About Daddy, Part 4!!!

Last post on this topic!

24. That it gets me so excited to see Daddy tying up his necklace, because I know it means I about to be fucked by him!

23. The feel of Daddy's soft eyebrows beneath my fingers as I trace them

22. The way Daddy moans and growns as I kiss his neck and throat

21. Daddy's knack for finding the kinkiest "vanilla" items when we are out and about

20. Daddy's self-awareness and interest in my well-being

19. The way Daddy just rolls me over in the middle of the night to use my body as he pleases

18. The fact that Daddy loves to hear me make noises of pleasure during sex

17. That the most I ever came in one night (4 times!) was with Daddy

16. That Daddy calls me "Princess" so sweetly

15. That Daddy likes when I take care of him, stroking his hair, fetching him things, etc.

14. That Daddy makes me feel spoiled, even when we are just hanging out together

13. That I can't bear to be away from Daddy for more than a day

12. How Daddy encourages me to a better person by his example

11. How Daddy sometimes makes me cum when I don't feel like it but that I am always grateful afterwards

10. How Daddy likes me in a costume, skirt, jeans, or simply nothing at all

9. The way that Daddy walks me to my car after a visit to say goodnight

8. The manner in which Daddy so wonderingly and sweetly calls me his whore and slut

7. That Daddy fingered me in public on our first date

6. That Daddy honestly wants to know my opinion on things, even if he has the final say

5. The firm control Daddy has over me, which I feel even when I am not with him

4. How lucky I feel to have met my Daddy and the lonely despair I feel when I think back to times without him

3. How every time I look at my collar, I renew my promise to be his

2. How Daddy's powerful, big cock feels thrusting in and out of my tight, shaved pussy

1. That Daddy is my soul mate, the love of my life, the man I will marry!

Thank you, Daddy, for all these reasons and for giving me new ones everyday!
Daddy's Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment