Saturday, May 8, 2010

Last night's dream


I rarely have truly visceral, narrative-driven dreams. More often than not, my dreams involve a simple image or concept which rather gets revisted again and again within the dream itself and I simply fast-forward or rewind in a neverending cycle until I wake up. This is sometimes frustrating, like I am getting nowwhere but on certain occasions, it is really lovely to slow things down, focus on the minutia, and receive a fuller understanding.


Last night's dream was one of those special occasions and it dealt with the erotic side of me. In it, I was lying on my bed completely naked, save for a thick white diaper. It felt so real I didn't realize I was dreaming until I woke up. The diaper felt conversely cushy (padded around my butt and pussy lips, which were plump and swollen with desire) and tight (with pressure on my hip bones, pelvis, and inner thighs). I could keenly feel the diaper taped onto my body.


I lay there, savoring the sensation. I was not tied to the bed, but I still felt restrained, like I knew I was not allowed to leave the bed even though my Daddy wasn't there to keep me from leaving. It was more like mental bondage. I knew what the expectation was and I was determined to follow orders.


Being quite new to AB/DL, dreams like this still surprise me. I never expected to be involved in this type of play, much less like it and want more. But here is my subconscious acting out a fantasy for me of me diapered and held at a little age by mental force alone, the always present dominance of my Daddy even when he is not with me physically.


Do you ever dream like this? A simple image that sticks with you and keeps you wondering? One that reinforces an idea growing in your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment