Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Catching Up

First off, thanks for your patience. We will now be resuming regular postings now that life is normalizing a bit! The move is complete and most of the finishing touches have been added. The place is starting to look and feel like home, a feat mostly accomplished by the fact that Daddy has stayed with me 8 out of 9 nights, making it "our place." We have broken in the place, in more ways than one.
Our first time having sex here was actually weeks ago. I brought Daddy over to see the place while it was still empty and when I showed him the playroom, we both got excited. We began to kiss and stroke one another and Daddy got a brilliant idea. There is a mirror attached to the door so Daddy got me down on my knees and had me take his cock into my mouth so that I could see myself sucking his big dick while I was feeling it stretch my little mouth wide open. I worked it, feeling every sensation and feeling equally delighted and humiliated at see myself performing such an intimate and submissive act. Daddy then stood me in the corner and bent me over, penetrating me there before lowering me to the floor and riding me naked on the carpet in the empty room.
Since then, we have probably had intercourse about fifteen times, each one unique and lovely. It is wonderful to feel freer, to be able to make noise, to walk around in undies or nothing at all. I have been Daddy's little girl, clutching my stuffed bunny while being fucked by my handsome Daddy. I have been Daddy's baby girl, waddling around in diapers and being led by the hand as my very capable Daddy undresses me and gets me ready for night-night (or "jou-jou" as we call it). I have even been Master's slave girl, kneeling at his side, cleaning up after him, bound and whipped. We plan on taking more pictures of these exploits soon and I will describe them in great detail as they occur from here on out. But for now, know that we are indeed alive and well and carrying on with our kinky lifestyle happily and successfully. Daddy and I have both cum so many times lately that we are exhausted. What a beautiful and joyous exhaustion!
Daddy's Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment