Friday, April 30, 2010

Late Night Visit

Due to complications with our work schedules, I did not get to see Daddy for a whole 72 hours! Boo! I love being close to Daddy and have a hard time being away from him for that long. I survived by posting lots on this blog, looking at our pictures, and talking to him when I could.

But luckily, our separation has ended! Even though I had class til late at night, I popped over to Daddy's house and happily found myself in his arms once again. It was so nice to be in the same room again! I marvelled looking at his face, feeling his touch on my body, and the way he kissed me passionately in the kitchen, stolen, highly erotic kisses. And then he told me the best news I had heard all day: he was coming home with me!!!

We drove to my house (side note: I am moving in two weeks!) and got ready for bedtime. I put on my Little Mermaid nightie, brushed my teeth, and crawled into bed with Daddy. When we sleep in our bed, I sleep against the wall so Daddy can control when I can get out of bed and when I need to stay put.

We relaxed for awhile, looking online, checking our Fetlife accounts, reading my updates on this site, etc. Just thinking about all that kinky stuff made me hot and bothered and I began to explore Daddy's body. With just one candelight flickering in the darkness, my naked body made an alluring display for my Daddy and he began to scratch my back, suck and toy with my nipples, finger my clit, and get ready for a good fucking.

Daddy pushed himself into me, causing me to inhale sharply at the explosion of feeling. I gasped as began to thrust in and out, making me gasp in delight as he rocked me gently then harder and faster, more insistent with each thrust.

I wanted to call out loudly, but had to hold it in. Instead, I moaned and cried into Daddy's ear as he began to whisper things into mine, statements like "You are Daddy's little fucktoy who just loves to get a good, hard dicking, aren't you?"

Daddy pumped my body harder and faster and I began to whimper, telling Daddy that I would be able to cum soon for him. He encouraged me to cum and shortly after, I came, writhing and thrashing underneath him.

Throughout the night and following morning, I had sex with Daddy four times and we both came, Daddy twice! Needless to say, it was an enjoyable night, a lovely reunion, and a great promise of things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment