Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Rules


Some couples involved in kinky lifestyles have a long, long list of rules, of do's and don't for the submissive. These may involve daily rituals, prescribed behavior and protocol, etc. The slave may need to wait to take a bite until her Master does so first. The slave may not have use of furniture. Some M/s relationships thrive with many restrictions.


That, however, does not apply to my Master and I. We have a general understanding of what the do's and dont's are, but several factors have influenced our relationship, which many in the lifestyle would consider quite casual and relaxed since we don't have a lot of rules.


First, we do live in a vanilla world. It is not impossible to be kinky in plain view, but it is difficult to maintain a certain amount of discretion and respect for those not interested or even offended by our way of life. I am a student and a teacher and a normal worker and I do not wish for any of those aspects of my life to be compromised by the fact that I have a Master. We live among our family and friends and both my Master and I believe we maintain the dynamics of our relationship nonverbally in front of such people and do not need overt discipline and obviously kinky measures to maintain my submission and his dominance.


Second, while we enjoy Master/slave very much and fall into those roles naturally and quite often, our most comfortable and reliable roles are Daddy/little girl. There are a lot of expectations and boundaries inherent in such roles, i.e. needing to hold Daddy's hand as we cross the street, but these are not written in stone. Additionally, these roles are less rigid and allow for more flexibility in our everyday lives.


Third, I have to admit that I am a good girl for Daddy. While I like to be mildly naughty every now and then so Daddy will have a reason to tan my hide, I really am all sugar, not spice. I like knowing that I have pleased him, that I have given the right answer, that I am Daddy's good little girl on her best behavior, a little girl any daddy would be proud of.


Thus, we just don't have all that many rules set in stone. I am not allowed to touch myself in a sexual way without Daddy's permission, so I have to ask every time I want to cum. I know the punishment for an infraction of this rule would be severe, so I do not dare to cum without permission. And if Daddy gives me a direct order concerning anything, I am not allowed to disobey. Failure to comply promptly will be met with a scolding or worse.


Some people in our lifestyle would look down on us for having so few set rules...and yet, I think we are happier and more natural than those who can't do this and must do that and god forbid they do that. It works for us. Whatever works for you, works for you. I know that as long as I am Daddy's little girl, I will strive to be a good one and it is fear of disappointing Daddy that keeps me from crossing the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment