Tuesday, April 27, 2010

100 Things I Love About Daddy, Part 1


There are so many wonderful things about my Daddy, I thought I would list a few of them (100 in fact!) to share them with you. So for the next few days, my posts will be "100 Things I Love About Daddy." Enjoy!


100. The way Daddy's eyes sparkle and crinkle when he laughs

99. The fact that Daddy can survive on Cherry Coke and candy alone

98. That Daddy and I are content to snuggle on the couch rather than go out

97. That Daddy shares my love for all things Disney

96. That Daddy has so many different kinks and yet knows how to tie them together

95. That I am littler with Daddy than with anyone else

94. The way Daddy toys with my hair

93. That Daddy can make me purr like a kitten with the slightest touch

92. Daddy's red hair and freckles

91. The way Daddy needs to share things he loves with people he loves

90. The way Daddy gets so excited sometimes and can't contain it

89. Daddy's long, lanky legs that allow him to tower over me

88. All of Daddy's dreams for our future

87. The way Daddy cherishes his friends and treats them with respect

86. The consideration Daddy shows to even strangers

85. That Daddy is a creature of habit, just like me

84. The feel of Daddy's strong chest beneath my little fingers

83. Daddy's smell, which acts like an aphrodisiac upon me

82. The way Daddy takes time to explain things so all people will understand fully

81. The feel of Daddy's long fingers stroking my clit and plunging into my pussy

80. The deliciously erotic bedtime stories that drive me wild with desire

79. The middle-of-the-day "I love you" messages from Daddy

78. That Daddy cannot pass by a claw machine without playing at least once

77. That Daddy lets me steal his favorite track jacket and wear it around town

76. That Daddy has to say "Fluffy" and "Delicious" when ordering French Toast

75. That Daddy cuts my food into little-girl-sized bites for me


Thank you for all these things, Daddy! More to come...

1 comment:

  1. So, where you already into ABDL when you met your daddy, or just general submissiveness and he introduced you to the idea?

    ReplyDelete