Sunday, April 25, 2010

Moving Out


I am excited that I am preparing to move out into my own apartment within the next months. It's fun going through all of my old things, reliving the memories behind each object, figuring out what to keep, what to donate, what to toss. Today I went through my dresser and closet, looking at old clothes, toys, miscellaneous items, etc.


My primary impression was of how much of an impact my Daddy has had on my life. As I look around my room, I can see little pieces of him everywhere. His jackets hang on my bed post since I am always stealing them and wearing them around town to have a little piece of him with me at all times. The very first collar he gave me hangs next to the bed that has become ours over the last few months. The stuffed animals Daddy has given his little girl sit together on a chair just waiting to be hugged and loved, especially my favorite bunny, Flopsy. There's the wax elephant from our fun but chilly zoo trip in February, the Care Bears Daddy won for me at the Mall of America, the strip of photos from the Rainforest Cafe.


So many memories, and all of them are lovely and close to my heart. When I see these things, I feel like I am with my Daddy even when I am not. And to think that none of these things were here before, that there was ever I time I survived with my loving Daddy.


And of course, there is our suitcase, now so full of kinky clothing, costumes, toys, and implements that I have to sit on it to get it to close. We have collected a lot of fun and kinky things over the past three months, a promising beginning to a collection of things that turn us on faithfully. We have everything: rope and cuffs, diapers and pacifiers, gags, a vibe and dildo, short little girl skirts, schoolgirl outfits, collars and leashes, clamps, and so much more.


I am excited to begin this new chapter, having my apartment where Daddy can visit me often and we will have more privacy then we currently do. New beginnings are so exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi... looking forward to following your blog! Found the link on fapchan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Rolling! We are so excited to have begun this blog and you are the first to find us! Yay! Enjoy :)
    Daddy's Rose

    ReplyDelete