Wednesday, April 28, 2010

100 Things I Love About Daddy, Part 2


74. Daddy's body hair, it's so manly, and just the right amount!

73. The way Daddy won't leave the house without a baseball cap on

72. Daddy's love of thrift stores and garage sales

71. The taste and feel of Daddy's cock stuffing my little mouth

70. The way that Daddy kisses me ever-so-gently on the forehead

69. Daddy's long, thick, and uncut cock

68. The way Daddy protects me when there is scary stuff around

67. The feel of Daddy's hand in mine as we walk around

66. That not a day goes by that Daddy and I don't talk to each other

65. That Daddy loves to give me permission to cum

64. How Daddy cums all over my face, chest, and tummy

63. How Daddy gets me all hot bothered so I lose all my dignity and I beg him to fuck me

62. How much Daddy loves all the women in his life

61. How Daddy already thinks of me as his wife and wants to give me his name someday

60. How we have such a shared background

59. That Daddy knows all about technology and things that I will never know

58. That Daddy is loyal to everyone he knows

57. How Daddy can be so masculine next to my femininity

56. The million times Daddy has already said "I love you"

55. The kind, warm gaze of Daddy's eyes locked into mine

54. The feel of Daddy patting my diapered butt

53. The feel of Daddy's lips pressed onto mine

52. The way that Daddy likes to show me off to others

51. How, when I wear a short little skirt, it doesn't stay on for very long!

I love you so much, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment