Thursday, April 22, 2010

How Daddy and I Met


I saw my Daddy for the first time on an online kink site and was instantly drawn to him. I dropped him a short little message saying, "I think you're cute!" Who knew those four words would change my life forever.

We spoke online for a few months as friends and we kept discovering more and more about each other. Turns out, most of our kinks matched up or were compatible and we even went to the same high school at the same time!

Chatting online turned into phone conversations and then we decided it was time to meet.

On January 15th, 2010, my Daddy pulled up to my house and I nervously opened the door to greet him for the very first time. We had chemistry from the start and that very day, my Daddy Dom collared me with his symbol and claimed me until I died or he released me. I was so happy! I soared through the next few days, blissful with the knowledge that I was bound to a good, handsome, and very loving Daddy and Master.

That day, we did mainly first date-type activities, including going to see The Princess and the Frog in the theater. Much to our surprise (and delight), we were the only ones attending a Friday early showing of this wonderful film and had the whole theater to ourselves. Needless to say, we took advantage of such an opportunity and Daddy began to finger me right then and there in the empty theater.

What a memory! I was lost in the rapture and excitement of this seemingly kismet relationship. Now we have three months plus of a relationship behind us and we have found something to enjoy every single day. We couldn't be happier and look forward to a loving and very kinky life together!
P.S. The photo above is one of the first my Daddy ever saw of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment