Monday, April 26, 2010

Storytime!


Daddy loves to tell me kinky stories and I love to hear them.


It all started before we ever even met, when we would talk online for hours and then call each other up for a goodnight story.


Daddy would tell me all kinds of kinky things, from our very first kinky story of a schoolgirl who is chained to her desk, unable to write even her name on her paper. Then her teacher discovers the lazy little student and must teach her afterschool in a special, one-on-one kind of way. And of course, the teacher pins a note on the little girl's chest so that her Daddy will see what a bad little girl she was at school. Daddy has to then punish such insolence as the little girl cries out for mercy as Daddy whips her with his belt and fucks her to quiet her down.


Since that first story, which I thought of for days afterwards (even daydreaming about it at work, getting moist right there at my desk), we have had many stories. Some of them are fantasies, featuring elaborate scenarios and characters. Daddy is very good at doing the voices and adding little details which delight me. Some of them are more realistic and feature just the two of us. Many of these stories have led us to experiment sexually and some have crept into other scenarios.


Thank you, Daddy, for all the goodnight stories and tuck-ins. I love hearing your deep voice sweep me off to sleep, dreaming of all the wonderful and kinky things we will do together. Maybe you can tell me another one tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment