Friday, April 23, 2010

Last Night With Daddy


Last night, Daddy came over to my house and slept in our big bed with me. We cuddled and snuggled and touched and talked.


And of course, Daddy rolled me over onto my back and spread my legs while I begged him to stuff my tight little pussy with his big, hard cock. It felt so delicious when he slid into me and began to pound me as he lifted my legs and kissed me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.


But the best part was yet to come...


After thrusting into me again and again, Daddy pulled out and lay next to me, panting. He pushed his hand down towards my pussy and began teasing me ever so lightly, slowly driving me mad with his little circles drawn with light fingers on my swollen and throbbing clit. He handed me my vibrator and I went to work on myself, hearing him play with himself right next to me, feeling the jerk of his body as it responded to his own pleasure, hearing his breathing become labored as the intensity increased.


Hearing and feeling his pleasure, I was overcome and exploded in pleasure myself, crying out Daddy's name and collapsing in his arms against his strong chest. Daddy came too, only a minute or two after me, the closest we have cum together so far. It was very powerful and intense, so we lay panting in each other's arms for a while afterwards until we fell asleep, exhausted by our mutual pleasure.


Thank you, Daddy for staying over with me and sharing this lovely experience with your little girl. I look forward to many more nights like this!

P.S. The picture above is of me sucking Daddy's cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment